St Peter and St Paul’s Church
Our concerts on 12th October (Consone Quartet), 18th Jan (Ensemble Bash) and 9th May (Mariam Batsashvili) will be held at Tonbridge Parish Church – St Peter and St Paul’s Church, Church Lane, Tonbridge, Kent TN9 1DA, UK
Tonbridge Parish Church is a beautiful medieval building with links to Jane Austen. Performers praise its wonderful acoustic. The artists perform on a slightly raised dais at the end of the nave in front of the choir stalls. Seating is in pews and is not numbered.
No vehicular access – Blue badge holders contact email@example.com
Parking in Tonbridge can be difficult, please allow yourself plenty of time. The nearest car parks are:
- 80m North of the Parish Church (St Peter & St Paul); Kinnings Row, Tonbridge, TN9 1NP. Very limited space.
- 210m West of the Parish Church; Upper Castle Field, Tonbridge, TN9 1BH
- 210m West of the Parish Church; Castle Grounds, Tonbridge, TN9 1BH
- 420m West of the Parish Church; Lower Castle Field, Swimming Pool, Tonbridge, TN9 1 HR
- 650m South of the River Medway; Waitrose, 17-19 Sovereign Way, Tonbridge, TN9 1RG
Big School, Tonbridge School
Our concerts on 30th Nov (Luis Gomes and Iain Bostridge) and 29th Feb (Aquinas Piano Trio) will be held at Big School, Tonbridge School, High St, Tonbridge TN9 1JP
Big School is the nineteenth century school hall of one of the country’s leading public schools. The artists perform on a raised stage at the end of the hall. Seating is on padded chairs. Seating is not numbered.
Parking for Tonbridge Big School
- Disabled Parking – Access from High Street, Tonbridge TN9 1JP
- Limited Parking – Access via The Avenue, London Road, Tonbridge
- Additional Parking – Tonbridge School Centre, London Road, Tonbridge TN10 3AD – about 10 mins walk away
Getting to Tonbridge
Travelling By Train
Tonbridge is on the main line from London to Dover via Ashford and London to Hastings and is accessible from the west via Redhill, and Maidstone via Paddock Wood. Our venues are about 30 minutes walk from the station.
Travelling By Car
- From London and the north via the M25 and A21: Leave M25 at Junction 5 (Sevenoaks, Hastings), then south on A21 for 10 miles to the Town Centre
- From the north via the M20: leave at junction 2 and then A20/A227 to Tonbridge
- From the south – A21 Leave at junction for Tonbridge follow signs Town Centre
- From the west – A264/A26 from Southborough towards Tonbridge Town Centre
- From the east – A26 Maidstone- Hadlow follow signs for Town Centre & Castle.